Adding the website address as a trusted site will go a long way to ensuring that communication from the course player reaches the learning management system which means that it will track your results. Here are the steps for some common browsers:
- Click the Chrome Menu icon on the far right of the Address bar.
- Click on Settings, scroll to the bottom and click the Show Advanced Settings link.
- Click on Change proxy settings (under Network)
- Click the Security tab > Trusted Sites icon, then click Sites.
- Enter the URL of your Trusted Site, then click Add.
- Click Close > OK.